Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hello Pavan

I must really appreciate your choice pf selecting the Manipal University to complete your MBBS which is really one of the top universites in present era. Here are the details regarding the MBBS course in Manipal.

The eligibility criteria is as follows:

Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)

Duration : 4 ½ years plus 1 year compulsory rotating internship.

Citizenship :

General Category : Indian Nationals, Foreign nationals having OCI/PIO cards.

Date of Birth : Should fall on or before 31.12.2000

Qualification : Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together.

Fee details are as follows:

COURSE Indian
    Course Fee
    MBBS 41,43,000
     Rakesh varma 

Hello members
    Myself Pavan and I m from Hyderabad. I m here today to know some details regarding the MBBS Fee in Manipal. As I have a dream of doing MBBS right from the beginning and that too in one of the top universities such as Manipal. I m here today to know the details. So could anyone please help me in achieving my target.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account