This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Amit Chauhan Amit Chauhan 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Amit Chauhan Amit Chauhan 

Hi, I am a BA in Geography and want to study an MBA in Travel and Tourism. I want to know the details of the course and its duration.

• #7662 Reply
    Siddharth Jaiswal Siddharth Jaiswal 

Hi,

MBA in Travel and Tourism is a postgraduate degree of 2yrs. It includes different types of tourism, sociology of tourism, finance, marketing and cultural competency. You can work in a lot of places in the tourism industry like HR, Marketing, sales, etc. It explains tourism as a phenomenon and as a national as well as an international industry. The requirement for admission is 45% in bachelors or masters from a recognized University. There might be separate exams for it too. It is offered by-

1. Central University of Jammu
    2. CMJ University, Shillong
    3. Global Open University, Dimapur
    4. VELS University, Chennai

You should have an understanding of the tourism industry and nature and characteristics of tourists alongwith presentation skills and people skills.

All the best!

• #9202 Reply
    Vinod Saini Vinod Saini 
    Participant

I would suggest you to ask at Center of Learning ThomasCook, one of the best travel and tourism courses provider in India, have branches in Delhi, Mumbai and Pune.  Also offering MBA in travel and tourism courses in India. So Try once before joining any institute.

Reply To: MBA in Travel and Tourism in India
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account