- 02/14/2017 at 12:00 am #1499Amit ChauhanMember
Sir, I want to get some information about MBA in Systems Management. I am pursuing B.Sc Computer Science from Nagpur and want to go for an MBA now. So, can you please tell me more about this course
- 02/14/2017 at 12:00 am #7664Siddharth JaiswalMember
MBA in System Management is a postgraduate degree of 2 yrs. It is both technical and managerial in nature, essentially involving information management. This course combines Business Processes with technology. Basically you need to understand the requirements of an organisation and help to provide them with solutions accordingly. The requirement is a Bachelor or Master Degree with 45% from a recognized university. Some institutes might conduct their own exam. The colleges offering this course are-
- Bangalore Institute of Management Studies
- Indian Academy School of Management Studies
- Synergy Institute of Technology
- Coimbatore Institute of Management and Technology
Students need to have good critical thinking ability and be good managers as well as have problem solving skills.
You can get employed in Consulting Firms, Banks, IT Companies, etc.
Hope this helps!