- 03/14/2017 at 12:00 am #8612ManikantaMember
MBA is really an interesting field to work on of you really keep your determination here and is very passionate regarding this field. Here are the details you need to know about the course..
Courses in rural management may be available in the form of two-year full time postgraduate diploma courses or certificate courses, the duration of which may vary. The curriculum generally involves theory, field work in rural areas, and internships in relevant organizations.
The main topics covered in the course may include some or all of the following:
- Economic analysis for rural management
- Rural society and polity
- Rural livelihood and research methods
- Development theories and practices
- Natural resources and sustainability
- Social entrepreneurship
- Legal environment
- Corporate social responsibility
- Dairy development
- International trade
- E-business for rural enterprises
- 03/14/2017 at 12:00 am #2756Rakesh varmaMember
Myself Sandeep and I m from Pune. I m here today to know all the details of MBA in the rural management. I m very interested in doing MBA so please help me in cracking my target for which I will be grateful.
- 05/22/2017 at 12:00 am #9140Chintan ShahMember
Institute of rural management in Gujarat is d name for rural management u need to work hard for that college to get admission they accept cat exam as their entrance