- 02/14/2017 at 12:00 am #1491Amit ChauhanMember
I am a production engineering student in 2nd year. I want to know about MBA in Power Management degree and the duration of the course.
- 02/14/2017 at 12:00 am #7654Siddharth JaiswalMember
MBA in Power Management is a 2yr postgraduate degree which combines engineering and management domain. The avg tuition fee ranges from 2-9 Lakhs. The entrance is the same as CAT, MAT etc and undergraduate requirements are around 45% for most colleges. It focuses on value creation through efficient utilisation of energy. It trains the students in Operations management, digital telecom rectifier, planar magnetic design, etc. You can join it if you are interested in the power sector and want a career in that. Having an engineering background is very good as it helps you to be able to grasp the coursework better.
There are around 4 colleges which offer this degree-
- National Power Training Institute, Faridabad
- Datta Meghe Institute of Management Studies, Nagpur
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- CP and Berar ES College, Nagpur
Hope this helps!