Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

Hello team

I m mohan and i m currently doing my mba in the college and I want to know my career in the marketing field. I need to know some details regarding my options where can I move so that I will do my work with complete determination and hard work. Kindly provide me with some details such as my future possible scopes and the fields in which I can prove my talent and capability to know the circumstances and to work on

• #7844 Reply
     Manikanta 

Hello Mohan

It is really interesting to hear from you that you are currently pursuing your mba which is one of the mojor professional course which is available in current situations to proceed on with our life working styles. coming to the answer for your question I would like to mention you that the salaries are according to the follows

Marketing Executive 10 salaries Rs 181,207 – Rs 605,909
    Research Analyst 8 salaries Rs 462,894
    Regional Sales Manager 7 salaries Rs 1,179,162
    Business Development Manager 7 salaries Rs 602,000

so you do have a great future possible scope in this field so just go ahead with complete passion and commitment which will give you the fruits for your hardworl

Reply To: mba in marketing salary
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account