Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

hello members

I m here today to know some details regarding the mba in international business management scope, so please give me some details regarding this for which I will be really grateful.so guys please I sincerely request you guys to give me all the required guidelines by which I will be able to all the required works necessary

• #8084 Reply
     Manikanta 

hello varsha

this is really great to hear from you that you are interesred in taking mba to international level.here are the details

Let’s discuss about the “International Business”.

Today, every business is going to expand itself in International market. It is the age of competition and everyone is trying to adopt the money-making technique. To recognize yourself in International market is one of the factors that show you are in a race.

Many industries and organization are hiring the Graduates of “International Business” to represent their company and business with sound and practical knowledge.

MBA in International Business is a postgraduate programme which equips the students with the sufficient knowledge and training for the all needed basic knowledge of International Business.

It is a degree designed to develop the resources and capability of managers in the global economy. The academic education has been initiated in the year 1946 in America by the American Institute of Foreign Trade.

Reply To: mba in international business management scope
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account