- 02/14/2017 at 12:00 am #1487Amit ChauhanMember
I am a biomedical engineering graduate and have a work experience of 2 years. I want to pursue an MBA in Clinical Research. Can you please give me some information about the degree.
- 02/14/2017 at 12:00 am #7650Siddharth JaiswalMember
MBA is Clinical Research is a 2 yr post graduate degree. Clinical Research is a branch of medical science that determines safety of medicines, devices, etc. There is a huge demand for professionals in this field. The eligibility conditions for this degree are as follows-
- B.Sc degree atleast. Ideally pharmacy graduates or life science graduates apart from Zoology/Botany graduates.
- Work experience of 2-3 yrs is preferred.
You need to have a penchant for research in clinical field and good problem solving, communication and management skills. You should also have skills like teamwork, leadership and presentation. It is one of the relatively lesser known courses with a lot of potential for the future.
Hope this was of help!
- 01/26/2020 at 11:58 pm #1980846Kelinvork
Complementaria A Propecia [url=http://buyciaonlinex.com]Buy Cialis[/url] Amoxicillin Ndc Number where to buy cialis online safely Viagra Y Diabetes
- 02/02/2020 at 9:40 am #1987225MatSeap
Kamagra Hair Loss [url=http://buyciaonlinex.com/#617]online pharmacy[/url] Cialis Dopo Quanto Fa Effetto Buy Cialis Generic Amoxil
- 03/23/2020 at 7:32 am #2034518Janfep
Clobetasol In Canada Pharmacy [url=https://apcialisle.com/#]cialis generic canada[/url] Compra Viagra is cialis generic Samples Of Viagra And Cialis
- 03/23/2020 at 11:52 am #2034669dinesh kumarParticipant
I have just read about MBA in Clinic Research here at https://collegedunia.com/courses/master-of-business-administration-mba-clinical-research. Go though this link for detailed information. In this link ,there is complete information about MBA in Clinic Research, Scope, Best MBA Colleges in India, Its Job Opportunists.