Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team

could anyone please kindly help me in knowing the details of mba from ignou fees as i m very much interested in pursuing the mba from ignou wich is one of the most respectable institutions in the india. so please kindly help me and guide me in order to reach to my target safely. i m ready to do any sort of hard work and also very much determined about the success

• #8066 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hi govind

so you are interested in the bussineess side which is really good to hear

here is the detailed information of mba in ignou

Master of Business Administration (MBA)

Minimum Duration: 2.5 Years
    Maximum Duration: 8 Years
    Course Fee: Rs. 31,500
    Minimum Age: No bar
    Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:

1. Graduation in any discipline with 50 % marks for general category and 45 % for reserved category with 3 years managerial/supervisory/professional experience.

OR

Professional Degree with 50% marks in:

Engineering/ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy(ICWAI)/ Chartered Secretary-ship (ICSI), and Law.

2. Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU. Click here for OPENMAT Entrance Test Form

3. There is no age bar.

• Programme overview
    • |
    • Courses
    • |
    • Related Information
    • |

Starting its operation in 1987, the School of Management Studies today offers a wide range of courses. The School follows a system of course-wise registration in its Management Programme.

The MBA Programme consists of 21 courses in all.The fees for each course is Rs. 1500/- (i.e. total fees is 21X1500 = Rs. 31500).These courses comprise of:

• DIM –consists of 3 compulsory courses i.e. MS-1 to MS-3 and two elective courses to be chosen out of four elective courses (MS-4/5/6 and 7).

• PGDIM Eleven Courses i.e. MS-1 to MS-11

Reply To: mba from ignou fees
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account