Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hlo my dear members

i need some help here today for which i have entered into edugorilla so please provide me some details regarding the mba fees in srm university so please help me in achieveing my target with full of ease. i would like to kindly inform you that i m ready to take any sort of challenges and is able to do it with complete determination and hard work. so guys please reply me

• #8090 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello ramkumar

it seems great that you have chosen a top most university.here are the details about the thing that you wanted to know:

Note: NA – Not Applicable

Applicable to All Campuses:

• First Year One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Registration fee of Rs.10,000/- for programs with an annual fees of Rs.1,00,000/- and above.
    • First Year One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Registration fee of Rs.5,000/- for programs with an annual fees less than Rs.1,00,000/-
    • Examination Fee per semester will be additional based on the number of subjects registered for exam

Annual Tuition Fees for 2017-18 in Rupees
    Degree Branch Kattankulathur Ramapuram Vadapalani NCR
    B.B.A. Business Administration 85,000 Shift II: 85,000 NA NA
    M.B.A. Business Administration 3,00,000 Shift I:
    2,00,000 (Above 60%)
    2,50,000 (50% to 59.9%)
    3,00,000 NA
Reply To: mba fees in srm university
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?