This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Team
    Could anyone please help me in knowing the details of MBA CET Exam pattern. As I have a target of getting a seat in MBA from my childhood I want to fullfill this dream at any cost. I’ m ready to face all the obstacles which comes in my way and which will help me to get to know about these. So kindly reply me

• #8262 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Manoj
    MBA is really one of the interesting fields to work on. here are the details
    The CET comprises multiple choice objective type questions in the areas of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning.
    In all there would be 200 questions to be answered in a total time of two and half hours (i.e. One hundred and fifty minutes).
    TEST OF VERBAL ABILITY AND READING COMPREHENSION – This is a test to see how well you know English language. In this test there will be passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English Language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on (1) understanding of the contents of the passage and (2) choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.
    TEST OF QUANTITATIVE APTITUTDE – This test helps to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
    TEST OF LOGICAL / ABSTRACT REASONING – This test measures how quickly and accurately you can think. This test may have questions based on figures and diagrams and also questions on verbal reasoning.

Reply To: MBA CET Exam pattern
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account