Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amit Chauhan 3 months ago.

• Author
     Amit Chauhan 

I am a student of class 8 studying in Jaipur. Can you please tell me something about Maths Talent Search Examination as I have an interest in Mathematics and want to give such olympiad examinations.

• #7622 Reply
     Siddharth Jaiswal 

Maths Talent Search Examination or MTSE is conducted by Indian Institute of Studies in Mathematics and is for students of class 3 to class 9. It serves as a springboard to prepare students for various competitive examinations. The top 200 students from each batch are awarded a certificate of merit and cash prizes worth over Rs. 3.5 lakhs.

The test consists of 50 objective questions with one correct answer. The time limit is 90 minutes and test can be both offline and online. The syllabus is basic mathematics till the standard of the student. Except for class 3 and 4, the other students get +2, and -0.5 for each correct and wrong answer resp.

To apply please visit the website of IISMA. The registration fees is Rs. 250 which can be paid either by card or online payment.

Hope this was of help!

Reply To: Maths talent search examination
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account