This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Match the following two sets. In Set – I the different Guidance Services are given and in Set – II the Role/Functions of these Guidance Services are described. Select the correct answer from the given alternatives.

Guidance Services                                     Role/Function

Occupational Information Service         Gives information about the characteristics –                                                                         strength and weaknesses of a person

Placement Service                                ii Provides information about world of work

Follow-up Service                               iii Provides suitable engagement as per the vocational preparedness

Individual Inventory Service              iv Takes up a view of how things are going on                                                                        after entry into the specific job

v Provides opportunity for understanding oneself                                                                 in a realistic way

Options :-

1. 1 - ii, 2 - iii, 3 - iv, 4 - i

2. 1 - iii, 2 - ii, 3 - iv, 4 - v

3. 1 - i, 2 - iii, 3 - v, 4 - ii

4. 1 - ii, 2 - iv, 3 - v, 4 - i

Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Match the following two sets. In Set – I the different Guidance Services are given and in Set – II t….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account