This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Match the experimental design in Set I with that of characteristics in Set II and select appropriate code: 

Set-I                                            Set-II

(1) Factorial design          (i) Contains as many groups                                              as there are experimental                                                   treatments

(2) Time series design         (ii) Same subject is                                                          measured more than once                                             on the dependent variable

(3) Solomon four      (iii) Involves two or more                  group design                independent

Variables cells of the design                                            are determined by the levels                                          of  independent variables

(4) Repeated measures design (iv) repeated                                                                        measurement with                                                         an experimental                                                               treatment inserted                                                           between two of the                                                          measurements

(v) A combination of post                                                  test only control group                                                    design and pretest post                                                   test control

(vi) aids in checking the                                                  extent of group similarity                                                and pretest scores may be                                               used for statistical control

Options :-

1. 1-ii, 2-iv, 3-ii, 4-v

2. 1-iii, 2-v, 3-iv, 4-ii

3. 1-iii, 2-iv, 3-v, 4-ii

4. 1-ii, 2-iii, 3-v, 4-i

Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Match the experimental design in Set I with that of characteristics in Set II and select appropriate….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account