Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 3 months ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

I m from Karnataka, I have completed my Graduation in Bachelor of Business management (BBM), Hence, I want to do post graduation in MBA but i cannot effort for financial for my abroad studies. So could you please suggest me to overcome from my financial solutions??

• #4974 Reply
     Sumit Dargan 

Hey sharad,
    If you’re having financial issues then you can do job as of now then after working for some years you may try to do MBA for which you’ve to qualify CAT and if you want to do MBA from abroad then you’ve to do GMAT. So, as you’ve financial issues then there’s no need to appear for GMAT but you can do job and earning a sufficient pool of money and taking some loans you can do your MBA if you’re really passionate for it. After MBA one’s salary almost gets hiked by 2x so return of investment in a longer run is good enough to take a risk like taking loan.
    All the best for your future!

• #6046 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

A student loan is being given in India on very flexible terms these days. So if you are really into doing an MBA then apply for a student loan after convincing your parents that you would be able to cover this cost after you get a job.
    You can also in FMS, Delhi University as it is a lot more affordable and gives assured return in terms of placements and packages 🙂

Reply To: Masters in business administration
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account