This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

How to prepare for N I M C Mass communication entrance exam? College undergraduate Mass communication entrance exam?

• #5306 Reply
    SHRIYA SHARMA SHRIYA SHARMA 

Hey Nandani!The entrance exam for NIMC is not arduous.It is a general awareness test.The questions asked are subjective.You just need to be aware of your surroundings.You need to be updated of what is happening.You should go through recent movie reviews,political happenings.You need to polish your general awareness that’s it.It is not at all difficult.You can easily crack it.Go for it.Good luck!

• #6462 Reply
    Olivia Das Olivia Das 

Hi,

Syllabus for Journalism Courses:-

i) General Awareness, including understanding of social dynamics; interest in social history; awareness of public debates on matters of polity and economy; awareness about international developments influencing power equations in the world and their impact on India. ii) Aptitude & mental  iii) language capability & iv) Analytical & comprehension skills.

For Advertising and Public Relations:-

i) General Awareness, ii) Aptitude & mental make-up, iii) Language capability, iv) Analytical & Comprehension skills, v) Brand awareness & recall and vi) Quantification skills.

To study for that: read newspaper daily – The Economist, The Hindu. Also read books of all genres.

for more info: http://www.eduvidya.com/Entrance-Exam/IIMC-Entrance

Reply To: Mass communication entrance exam?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account