- 04/30/2019 at 6:55 am #726148EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Mark the correct statement regarding involute gears.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The gears do not interfere with each other.
- The more the distance of the centre of the shaft, the more the radial force.
- There is permanent contact between convex and concave flanges.
- There is the same pressure angle for every engagement of teeth.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad