Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello
    i m ramu from nellore and i want to know some details regarding the manipal university jaipur. as i have a dream of doing mba i have chosen this as a best option for me to get to known so that i can build my great future which will help me in knowing all the details. so guys please help me in knowing the details. hoping for a sooner reply from you guys

• #8236 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello ramu

i must say you have chosen a top course in a top college. here are the complete details

• Minimum Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have a Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and valid CMAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT scores are mandatory.
    • Admissions – Indian National: MUJ has adopted a two stage process for admitting candidates to the MBA Program. Valid CMAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT scores are mandatory for pre-requisites to quality for the admission process consisting of Group-discussion / Interviews. The score of Management Test 2014-15 only is valid. Based on the marks scored in Management Test, candidate will be shortlisted to attend Group Discussion and Personal Interview at MUJ. Final Selection will be based on the marks secured in the management test, group discussion and personal interview.
    • Merit List: Based on the marks scored in Entrance test, GD and interview, a merit list will be announced after the GD and Interview.
Reply To: manipal university jaipur mba
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account