Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team
    myself pravalika and i m here today to know some details regarding the mahatma gandhi institute delhi. as i have recently completed my intermediate and wanted to know some details regarding engineering so that i can achieve my dream of cracking engineering with all the ease. so anyone could kindly help me in knowing those details.hoping for a sooner reply

• #8226 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello pravalika

this is really one of the old and famous institute. here are the details

Providing  Industrial training institute courses, iti, mechanical courses, ntt, nptt, iti courses, iti diploma, iti delhi, iti guwahati admission,mgiti delhi result.Our mission is to provide a safe and supportive learning environment with opportunities for each student to develop the technical skills & knowledge to become a social, responsible and successful citizen of India

Creation of Human Resource pool with spectrum of technical competencies, while ensuring universal access to serve as an instrument of bringing about technological transformation.

Reply To: mahatma gandhi institute delhi
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account