This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello

Myself kittu and I need some details of maharashtra institute of technology which is located in pune, so anyone could kindly provide me the details which are completely required for me so that I can proceed on with my career. as i have recently completed my intermediate i m ready in every aspect in every field so that I can face the challenges that comes in my life and can able to work with and complete perfection

• #7900 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello

coming to the details of the college that you wanted to know MAEER’S Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), established in 1983, is today amongst the top engineering colleges in India. The news magazine ‘Outlook’ has ranked MIT Pune as 1st in Maharashtra & 11th in India amongst the finest Private Engineering Colleges. MIT is affiliated to the University of Pune and recognized by the Government of Maharashtra and the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.MIT, Pune Institutes offer four year degree courses in various branches of engineering and post graduate courses in select areas. Admission to all courses is based on merit as per rules and norms laid down by the Director Technical Education ( DTE), Maharashtra State.SO all the best and have a great career ahead

Reply To: maharashtra institute of technology
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account