Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Rohita

Firstly I would like to mention that this is one of the most respectable colleges in Rajasthan. Here I have mentioned all the details of the college you need to know

Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur (MPUAT), the second Agricultural University of the state, (initially named as Agricultural University, Udaipur) came into existence on 1st November, 1999 by bifurcation of the Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner through promulgation of Government of Rajasthan Ordinance No. 6 of 1999, which became an Act in May, 2000.  This has been done in view of wide physiographic variation including crops, cropping pattern, climate, soil parameters, etc. in the largest state of the country. Moreover, it was difficult to manage stipulated task of teaching, research and extension activities as per the mandate set-forth through a single University in the state.  Besides this, it provides new fillip to location specific programmes more suited to tribal belt specifically for the southern Rajasthan. The University started functioning in full swing with effect from December 1, 1999.

The jurisdiction of the university include constituent colleges, Agricultural Research Stations (ARSs), Agricultural Research Sub Stations (ARSSs), Livestock Research Station (LRS), Dryland Farming Research Station (DFRS),  and Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) spread over 12 districts of the south and south eastern part of the state of Rajasthan. These districts are Udaipur, Rajsamand, Dungarpur, Banswara, Chittorgarh, Bhilwara and Pratapgarh..

• #2502 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Guys

Myself Rohita and I m present here today to know some details regarding the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology located in Udaipur. I have a target of getting an admission into this college to complete my degree for which I was aiming for. So kindly provide me the details for the same.

Reply To: Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology, Udaipur
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account