Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hi aishwarya

firstly i would like to say that this is one of the best colleges. here are the details:

The vision of the University is to enable each and every student to develop self-confidence, self-knowledge and self-control. The University promises to equip all students with knowledge and talent to lead their lives in a righteous and conscientious manner. It offers an atmosphere for the development of character with enriched virtues and noble ideals for its students. The holistic system of education in the University is designed to draw out the knowledge, values and wisdom present in a latent form in the student The University will not merely prepare students for being awarded degrees but nurture the values required for self-realization. The mission can be achieved by taking into account the traditional values and ethos, societal needs with value orientation and goal reflecting quality. Stress will be on personality development and blending of academics with extra-curricular activities and social service.

The University is Focused on :

• Academics and Research
    • Infrastructure Development
    • Entrepreneur Development Centre
    • Skills Development Centre
    • E-Governance & Quality Assurance
    • Social Responsibility
  • #2332 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team
    myself aishwarya and i m here today to know some details regarding the maharaja agrasen university baddi like the quality of education which is provided there, placements and several other details which i think must be aware of, so please anyone kindly make me aware of those details for which i will be grateful.hoping for a sonner reply from you guys. thankingyou

Reply To: maharaja agrasen university baddi
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account