Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Sireesha

Aeronautics is really an interesting field in engineering. Pursuing Masters is not an easy thing. Here I have mentioned the details. Hope this is helpful

This course deals with the design, construction and maintenances of equipments used in the aerospace industry like spacecrafts, aircrafts and heavier equipments too, like missiles, rockets and satellites. This course is structured so as to impart knowledge about the engineering and works in the workings of these equipments and help in the advancement of the defence systems, aerospace technology and aviation too.

There are various researches carried out at present in the aerospace and aeronautical sciences and India is trying to achieve new heights in this field, which makes this course all the more suitable for the contemporary times and there’s a lot of scope for the development in this field in the many more years to come. The course is a career oriented course and guarantees various career options after successful completion of the two year degree program.

• #2514 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello team
    Myself Sireesha from Hyderabad and I have been recently graduated from one of the most popular enginnering colleges in the field of Aerospace Engineering. Now I look forward in order to complete the masters in the same field for which I m present here today. I want to know some detailed information regarding this. So please help me.

Reply To: M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account