Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Manish Manish 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manish Manish 

My GATE 2016 Electrical Engineering score is 400 and I belong to ST category.

I want to do M.Tech. from DTU in Power System or Control and Instrumentation (C&I) in 2017-18 session. Can I get admission or not.

Sir also tell me about the GATE cut off of DTU in 2016-17.

• #9470 Reply
    Amit Kumar Amit Kumar 

A minimum GATE score is used by Delhi Technological University to shortlist the candidates for the merit list and counselling. It is determined separately for each discipline and for each category of students. The factors to determine cutoff for DTU M.Tech admission are  number of seats available, the number of applicants, difficulty levels of the GATE paper for the year, previous cutoff trends and more.

In case you need any help on study material offered free you can get it at https://market.edugorilla.com/study-material/gate/

All the best!

• #9510 Reply
    prtigya prtigya 

DTU m.tech admission is a university level admission process on the basis of valid GATE score of the candidates. you should know about eligibility criteria, important dates, counseling, application form, seat allotment, etc.

Candidates with a valid GATE 2017/2016/2015 score will be eligible for admission. For more information about DTU m.tech you can see official site of the DTU

Reply To: M.Tech. from DTU
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account