This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Palash Meshram 3 months ago.

• Author
     Palash Meshram 

I just completed my B.Com. Is it worth to do M.Com? I am confused between M.Com and Company secretary. Which one will be better for my career growth?

• #5230 Reply
     prabhu shukla 

If you want a Government Job so you will choose Post Graduation If u wants to do something for yourself so you will easily go with Company Secretary because it is a better option.

• #5238 Reply
     Ashita Kulshreshtha 

Hi Palash,

Keep in mind your interests first before deciding your career path. If you want tot do M.com decide what you want to do next. Company Secretary is also a good option.

• #5324 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

M.Com is a post-graduation course and will allow you to be eligible for National Eligibility Test(NET) and campus placements in decent companies. You can also apply for government jobs after that.

Company Secretary on the other hand, is a full-fledged professional degree which will place you in any company with a handsome package. This is a degree that is going to give you a secured future.

Make a choice depending upon your capabilities and interests.

All the best. 🙂

Reply To: M.Com or Company Secretary
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account