Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hi team

please provide me the details regarding the best college option available to me to complete my education. as per my knowledge i heard that luthra college of education is one of the best colleges which will be suitable for me in order to complete my education. so please provide me with some details like the quality of education,placements and also several other required information

• #8044 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hi kiran

its great that you have chosen one of the best colleges to complete your education.here are the details

Preparing students for entry to some of the J&K’s most prestigious universities.

Luthra College of education is a highly developing institution in academic, co-academic and in such other fields. Situated in the Heart of the Jammu City at Talab Tillo. about 5km far from Jammu University…

Connect with Luthra College through Facebook and Twitter!

Luthra College welcomes you to join our community via our social networking pages. Find out what is going on every day in our colleges, our most recent news updates, photos, video and much more!

Reply To: luthra college of education
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account