- 05/18/2019 at 5:09 pm #891280EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Lucknow session held in 1916, (President Ambika Charan Majumbar)
1. There shall be self government in India.
2. Muslims should be given 1/3rd representation in the central government.
3. There should be separate electorates for all the communities until a community demanded joint electorates.
4. At the provincial level, 3/5th of the members of the legislative councils should be elected and two fifth should be nomineted.
Select the correct code:
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
1, 2 & 4th
1, 2, 3rd
- 1, 2, 3 and 4th
Only 1 and 2nd
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad