This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

I have got pretty low grades and I am college dropout. I need if there are any Government regular Affcolleges in Delhi who will take me or any affordable private colleges for a middle class family boy. I was smart enough to clear JNU entrance but a fool to drop out. *my bad* so what’s next, Does anyone hold anything for me. Please get in touch

Thank you

• #5472 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

Hello. First of all you should know that whatever happens is for a reason. Now you might have made the mistake of dropping a good college but many doors are still open for you. If you are willing to work hard for a secured and decent future, you can consider the following two options best suited to you:

• First of all, complete your graduation from correspondence in any stream to be eligible for various competitive exams, especially for government jobs through SSC and other exams, if you are not sure about what it is really that you want to do.
    • Second, once you are graduated, you will be able to pursue higher studies from any government or private universities. Particularly in Delhi, IP University charges a reasonable sum of money for very good education.

In a situation where you have missed a year or two due to some problems, the wisest option would be to either graduate fom open university (IGNOU or SOL) and appear for competitive exams or take up a professional course.
    Also keep in mind that you need not worry. You have a lot of time to make up for the lost year(s).
    All the best. 🙂

Reply To: Low grades , to be precise 46% in 10+2 . Looking for Govt regular colleges in Delhi or any affordable private colleges?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account