- 04/17/2019 at 8:36 pm #513055EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Lord Cornwallis brought a number of changes in judiciary. Separate Diwani Courts were set up. Which of the following statements in light of Diwani Courts are correct?
1. The lowest court was ‘Munsif ki Adalat’, in which cases pertaining to matter of value up to rupees 50 could be heard.
2. Registrar was above Munsif, who could hear cases involving value of maximum 300 rupees.
3. District Courts were above the Registrar.
4. Final appeal could be made in Sadar Diwani Adalat, where Governor-General and his council delivered justice.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 2
- 3 and 4
- 1 and 3
- 2 and 4
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad