This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Abhishek Jain 11 months ago.

• Author
     Abhishek Jain 

I have completed my 11th and I am an IIT-JEE aspirant. I am totally confused, whether to stay in my town with entire family support and take local coaching for IIT or pack my bags and shift to KOTA ? I have heard a lot about KOTA. Is it the best place to prepare for IIT ? But I have never stayed away from my family before this. Please help me out in making this important decision of my life.

Thank you

• #4460 Reply
     Piyush Rai 

Hi Abhishek, you have raised a very good point by asking this question. Well the choice totally depends on your background. How comfortable are you in managing yourself? Are you mature enough to quickly settle in a totally new environment? Confident that you won’t be distracted by others. Then you can go ahead and start your preparation in full swing at KOTA. The place has proved to be the ‘Stepping stone to Success‘ for many in past. Go ahead and give it your best shot.

But if you are one of those who easily gets distracted and depressed, then please think twice before you make a decision. Because it becomes really tough for some students to manage studies and themselves in these stressful situations. If you have any bit of doubt, I would suggest you to stay back and prepare with the best possible coaching nearby.

Please choose wisely, as this is not the last battle to be fought. Its a long way. Choose your battle wisely.!!

• #6094 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

I think you can very well choose a coaching centre like VMC, FIITJEE, etc. instead of rushing to Kota where either the competition will help you improve your preparation or will demoralise you. So depending upon how you let that affect you, choose wisely.
    I suggest that since you have a good environment at home, you can stay at home, join any coaching institute there onky and prepare. 🙂

Reply To: Local Coaching for IIT or Specialized training at KOTA ?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account