- 04/15/2019 at 3:00 am #484109EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Listen to the recording and answer the multiple choice question by selecting all the correct responses. You will need to select more than one response.
Which of the following functions does insulin perform in the human body?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It counteracts the effect of excess glucose.
- It helps drain excess glucose from the human body.
- If produced in excess, it harms the overall health of human body.
- It uses glucose to provide energy.
- It stores glucose for later use.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad