- 04/15/2019 at 2:53 am #483960EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Listen to the recording and answer the multiple choice question by selecting all the correct responses. You will need to select more than one response.
Which of the following are true as per the speaker?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- An earthquake is the result of a sudden development.
- The grinding and scraping of tectonic plates do not result in earthquakes.
- The energy is released in the form of waves that travel through the rocks.
- Faults need not be very large to produce an earthquake.
- The movement of crushed rock within the fault lines produces the earthquake.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad