This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shreya Sarah 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Sunita 

I am going to complete my 12th standard soon. I am preparing for the entrance exams of engineering. In counselling we might get hundreds of colleges. I am confused as in which college to aim for. Can you list the top ranking engineering colleges in India. So that I can study to pass my entrance exams in order to meet that college’s cutoff.

• #1781263 Reply
     Shreya Sarah 
    Participant

There are various colleges/universities that offer quality engineering courses in India. The most popular ones are:
    Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
    Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
    Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
    Birla Institute of Science and Technology, Pilani
    R.V College of Engineering, Bangalore
    CMR University, Bangalore
    The School of Engineering and Technology in CMR University, offers a various engineering programmes across different disciplines such as civil engineering, mechanical engineering, IT, CSE, ECE and many more. The courses are carefully designed to accommodate both theoretical and practical learning. The programmes are career-oriented and ensure that the students are fully equipped with the skills and knowledge required by the industry. The university is also well-connected to the industry and ensures that the students are placed in leading companies to pursue a successful career. For more information on the courses and Top Engineering university in Bangalore.

Reply To: List of top engineering colleges in india
Your information:

Cancel
Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account