Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  suresh 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 

These are the options available

Basic medical degrees

Higher medical degrees

• #1986 Reply
     Rakesh varma 

Hello

Guys I m very much interested in entering the medical field and to proceed on with my career and has several hopes regarding this fields . so anyone could kindly provide me with the details so that i can proceed on further as per now I know nothing regarding this fields. so anyone kindly provide me with these details so that I can move further on and be a successful member in my career.

• #2162434 Reply
     suresh

Medical field is one of the best dream course for students. In India all students have a dream to study mbbs or any courses in the medical field.Here I listed the medical courses in India.

List of medical courses :
    MBBS
    DHMS
    BUMS
    BDS
    BHMS
    BAMS
    BVs
    BOT
    BMLT

In my opinion, East Point College of Medical Sciences is one of the topmost medical colleges in India. East Point College of Medical Sciences helps the students to get ultra-modern labs and a modern research center. Here I list the best medical colleges in India.

List of Top three medical colleges in India :

1. East Point College of Medical Sciences.
    2.BGS global institute of medical sciences.
    3. MS Ramaiah college of medical Bangalore.

https://campushunt.in/107/East-Point-Group-of-Institutes-(EPGI,-Bangalore).html

Reply To: list of medical degrees
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account