This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  suresh 2 months ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 

these are the options available

Allergist or Immunologist – conducts the diagnosis and treatment of allergic conditions.

Anesthesiologist – treats chronic pain syndromes; administers anesthesia and monitors the patient during surgery.

Cardiologist – treats heart disease

Dermatologist -treats skin diseases, including some skin cancers

Gastroenterologist – treats stomach disorders

Hematologist/Oncologist – treats diseases of the blood and blood-forming tissues (oncology including cancer and other tumors)

Internal Medicine Physician – treats diseases and disorders of internal structures of the body.

Nephrologist – treats kidney diseases.

Neurologist – treats diseases and disorders of the nervous system.

Neurosurgeon – conducts surgery of the nervous system.

Obstetrician – treats women during pregnancy and childbirth

Gynecologist – treats diseases of the female reproductive system and genital tract.

Nurse-Midwifery – manages a woman’s health care, especially during pregnancy, delivery, and the postpartum period.

Occupational Medicine Physician – diagnoses and treats work-related disease or injury.

Ophthalmologist – treats eye defects, injuries, and diseases.

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon – surgically treats diseases, injuries, and defects of the hard and soft tissues of the face, mouth, and jaws.

Orthopaedic Surgeon – preserves and restores the function of the musculoskeletal system.

Otolaryngologist (Head and Neck Surgeon) – treats diseases of the ear, nose, and throat,and some diseases of the head and neck, including facial plastic surgery.

Pathologist – diagnoses and treats the study of the changes in body tissues and organs which cause or are caused by disease

• #1980 Reply
     Rakesh varma 

hello members

myself swetha and I’m form kolkata and I need some details regarding the medical fields that are available in the present society as I m very much interested in this type of field I want to make this as my career after getting some clarity in the current situation only then I can proceed in my career.so anyone could kindly provide me woth the details for which I will be very grateful.

• #2162429 Reply
     suresh

B.Pharmacy is a study about manufacturing, compounding, and dispensing medical drugs.B.Pharmacy is a three years course in the pharmacy sector.B.pharmacy is one of the best courses in the pharmacy sector.Here I mention eligibility criteria for B.pharm

Eligibility criteria for B.pharmacy course :

Students should be passed in 12th or diploma in pharm in science stream under-recognized board.
    Students should score a minimum of 50% aggregate score in 12th.

In my opinion East point college of pharmacy is one of the best pharmacy colleges in India. East point college of pharmacy provides good placements and quality medical education for students. Good infrastructure and ultramodern labs are provided for students.

List of best pharmacy colleges in India :

East point college of pharmacy
    MS Ramaiah college of pharmacy
    East west college of pharmacy
    Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy
    MVM college of pharmacy

https://campushunt.in/304/East-Point-College-of-Pharmacy.html

Reply To: list of list of medical fields
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?