This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

these are the options available

Allergist or Immunologist – conducts the diagnosis and treatment of allergic conditions.

Anesthesiologist – treats chronic pain syndromes; administers anesthesia and monitors the patient during surgery.

Cardiologist – treats heart disease

Dermatologist -treats skin diseases, including some skin cancers

Gastroenterologist – treats stomach disorders

Hematologist/Oncologist – treats diseases of the blood and blood-forming tissues (oncology including cancer and other tumors)

Internal Medicine Physician – treats diseases and disorders of internal structures of the body.

Nephrologist – treats kidney diseases.

Neurologist – treats diseases and disorders of the nervous system.

Neurosurgeon – conducts surgery of the nervous system.

Obstetrician – treats women during pregnancy and childbirth

Gynecologist – treats diseases of the female reproductive system and genital tract.

Nurse-Midwifery – manages a woman’s health care, especially during pregnancy, delivery, and the postpartum period.

Occupational Medicine Physician – diagnoses and treats work-related disease or injury.

Ophthalmologist – treats eye defects, injuries, and diseases.

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon – surgically treats diseases, injuries, and defects of the hard and soft tissues of the face, mouth, and jaws.

Orthopaedic Surgeon – preserves and restores the function of the musculoskeletal system.

Otolaryngologist (Head and Neck Surgeon) – treats diseases of the ear, nose, and throat,and some diseases of the head and neck, including facial plastic surgery.

Pathologist – diagnoses and treats the study of the changes in body tissues and organs which cause or are caused by disease

• #1980 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello members

myself swetha and I’m form kolkata and I need some details regarding the medical fields that are available in the present society as I m very much interested in this type of field I want to make this as my career after getting some clarity in the current situation only then I can proceed in my career.so anyone could kindly provide me woth the details for which I will be very grateful.

Reply To: list of list of medical fields
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account