Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Kamesh

Law is really an interesting platfrom to build on your career if you are really aimed at so. Here are the courses available

• LLB offered by Kashmir University and Guru Nanak Dev University.
    • Bachelor courses – (BGL, BAL, BBL) offered by Annamalai University & Madurai Kamraj University
    • LLM offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Ambedkar Open University, Berhampur University, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Global Open University, Kakatiya University, Karnataka State Open University, Kurukshetra University, Kuvempu University, Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Sri Venkateswara University and Uttaranchal Open University
    • Diploma and PG Diploma offered by Alagappa University, Annamalai University, Bangalore University, University of Hyderabad, University of Madras, Madurai Kamaraj University, Mahatma Gandhi University, National Law School of India University and Amity University
  • #2652 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello

Myself Kamesh and I m here today to know some details regarding the Law Courses in India available through Distance Learning. I want to know go ahead with this as my career. So please mention me the details which I must be aware of.

Reply To: Law Courses in India through Distance Learning
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account