This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Sir,

I am completing my graduation this year and i want to pursue part time diploma language course can you suggest me which language course is more demanding and after doing that what are the job opportunity and from which university i can pursue it what are the criteria and norms for getting admission in that university….???

• #5066 Reply
     Navneet Anand 

Hello Akash

India requires a huge number of foreign language experts, particularly in Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages. Whereas India possesses millions of English language experts, it faces shortage of people who know French, German and Portuguese.

Jawaharlal Nehru University offers attractive scholarships for students studying foreign languages. The university has excellent student exchange program with various universities and foreign language students receive option to study in foreign universities for certain period during their study in JNU. University of Delhi too offers certain scholarships based on merit and performance in university exams. Similarly, governments of South Korea and Japan offer students of Korean and Japanese a number of scholarships. Max Mueller Bhavan offers two scholarships at its centres in India to the two best students of advanced level learning. They are offered a chance to visit Germany and observe the society and people to learn the language with first hand interaction.

Thank You.

• #5560 Reply
     Anindita Shome 

Hello, there is also English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad, which offer good foreign language courses. There is an admission test for admission to each foreign language degree course. Ignou, too, offers certificate courses in few foreign languages, such as, Arabic and French. French seems to be a popular foreign language choice, with a lot of career opportunities.

Reply To: Language courses in demand
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account