Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  private 6 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author
    Mayur Arora Mayur Arora 
    Participant

Sir / madam I completed my b.com in 2016 may from kurukshetra university .. I want to give improvement exams in Dec 2018 …Am I eligible for that or not ?

• #11255 Reply
    Abhay Pant Abhay Pant 

Hi Mayur, considering your question, we suggest you some options that have the likelihood of betterment for you. Instead of going for the improvement exam (which I fear can’t be taken after a gap of 1 year after completing your graduation as universities don’t provide this facility. We have discussed the problem below), it would be better for you to pursue a master’s program in your regular discipline of commerce. Pursuing masters will prove beneficial to you in every way. It will provide you the chance of scoring more marks than you did in graduation, add another academic title to your educational achievements, and thus prepare you better for the job market. You also have the option of pursuing masters in arts, if you may like to do that.
    But, it seems that you won’t be able to take the improvement exams after two years of completing your graduation. This is because the universities generally allow for improvement exams only for a period of a 1-year after the graduation of a candidate. And you have completed around two years. I think it will be better for you to go with the earlier option of pursuing a masters program. Hope the information will help you in taking a better decision. Bye for now. Have a great day ahead!

• #32932 Reply
     private

In Kurukshetra University, you can give improvement exam within five years of completing the degree. If you have completed your degree in 2016, it means you can give improvement exam till 2021. Go to kuk.ac.in and download ordinance, you can find complete information in ordinance.

Reply To: Kurukshetra university improvement exams
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account