Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team
    myself anu and i want to know some details regarding the kj somaiya of engineering. so please provide me with some details regarding this college for which i will be really grateful. so guys please help me in knowing the details above the mentioned college.so please reply me. i m hoping for a sonner reply from you guys for which i will be really thankful

• #8222 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello anu

this is really one of the best colleges, your choice is really good. here are the details

VISION
    K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering envisages to become a World Class Centre of Learning in the field of Engineering Sciences where pursuit of Knowledge is leavened with Human Values of Courage and Compassion to produce Engineers in the service of Humanity.

MISSION

• To be leading institution of learning in the field of Engineering Sciences with an activity engendered scholarly ambience, encouraging diversity of thought and expression.
    • To provide an enabling environment for attaining excellence through an on-going dialogue with industry and benchmarking ourselves with the best amongst peer institutions.
Reply To: kj somaiya of engineering
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account