Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hello Jay

Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies is one of the top institutions which are present in the current present era. Here are all the details

Kirloskar Group Of Companies, one of the largest industrial conglomerates in India, has been growing and enriching lives for more than a century now.

KIAMS was conceived as a training institute and knowledge hub in 1991. It was envisioned as a learning centre where Kirloskar Group Managers shared their expertise, experience and kept up with the latest concepts and movements in Management.

In 1995, the training institute was opened to managers all over the country.

Rakesh varma 

Hello Guys

Myself Jay and I m from Hyderabad. I want to know some details regarding the Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies. As I have a plan of getting a admission into this and move on ahead to pursue my eduation I want to know some basic information regarding this institute which will help me to crack my target. So please reply me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account