This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

Hello team,

I want to make career in engineering. Please suggest me some good colleges and also tell me about Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology.

• #8140 Reply
     Manikanta 

hello joshna

i would firstly like to say you that you have chosen one of the best colleges, here are the details

KMIT, established in year 2007 , is one of the premier engineering colleges in the state of Telangana. KMIT is sponsored by Keshav Memorial Education Society (KMES) ,well known in Hyderabad ,for the past 75 years, for running various educational institutions of repute.

KMIT is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad and recognized by Govt. of Telangana.

KMIT is co-promoted and powered by GENESIS SOLUTIONS PVT LTD, a premier and pioneer institute in Hyderabad imparting industry focused software training and education in emerging technologies and having tie-ups with leading MNCs.

KMIT campus is located in Narayanaguda, a central place in the city of Hyderabad.

Communication Address:
    Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology
    3-5-1026, Narayanguda
    Hyderabad – 500 029
Reply To: Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account