Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hello Bhavya

Kerala educational board is one of the most respectable boards in India. Here are the details regarding the board and the governing bodies:

The State Board of Technical Education is to conduct all the Technical Examinations for the State and to award Certificates to  the sucessful candidates.  The State Board of Technical Education is empowered to frame the guidelines & directions for various examinations in accordance with the state-of-the-art of the technology by keeping the  integrity  of  the Examinations. The  existing  Board is constituted with the  following members.
    Director of Technical Education (Chairman)
    Registrar, University of Kerala
    Additional Secretary, Higher Education
    Additional Secretary, Finance

Director, Employment & Training

Principal, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram
    Controller/Senior Joint Director (PS), Technical Education
    Director, LBS Centre for Science & Technology
    Director, IHRD
    Chief Engineer (B&R), PWD
    Deputy Director (General), Technical Education
    Professor, NITTTR, Kalamassery
    Principal, Central Polytechnic College, Thiruvananthapuram
    Principal, SSM Polytechnic College, Tirur
    Joint Director, Curriculam Development Center, Kalamassery
    Joint Controller of Technical Examinations (Member Secretary)
     Rakesh varma 

Hello members

Myself Bhavya from Bangalore. I m here today to know some details regarding the Kerala educational board. So could anyone please kindly mention me all the details regarding this board. I want to go ahead with my education in this board. So I want to know some basic information. Kindly reply me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account