This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

hello

krish i must mention that you have a good target here are the details you need to know

Summary of Courses Offered

Karnataka Open University through Distance Education offers B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Information Technology and Textile Engineering. Read Duration and Eligibility of Courses

Contact Information, Admission Notification and Results

To find details for Admission Notification and Results refer to website – http://ksoumysore.edu.in/

Address : Manasagangotri, Mysore,
    Karnataka – 570006
    Phone – 91-821-2515149 / 2512471
    Fax : 91-821-2500846, 2500847
    Email : [email protected]

Rakesh varma 

Hello team,

Myself Krish and I want to know some details regarding the Karnataka open university engineering courses. So that I can choose the best option which is available to me and which is suitable to me so that I can know all the details regarding that. So anyone could kindly help me and make me aware of the above mentioned topics. Hoping for a sooner reply from you guys.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account