Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello members
    I’m Mahesh and I’m an ECE student I’m here today present in edugorilla to know some details regarding the jobs available for electronics and communication engineers. so that I can have a clear idea of my future after obtaining my degree and also I will know how much hard work must be done from my side so that i can easily crack a job.so please help me and reply me.

• #8290 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Mahesh

ECE is one of the interesting fields to take on. Here are the details

Electronics and Communication engineering is one of the old and the best course in the field of engineering. This article provides Career Guidance, Choices, Career development strategies, Job Opportunities, Salary and Skills Required in the field of Electronics and Communication for ECE, MSc Electronics students to make a successful career.

Electronics and Communication cover vast areas in the field of engineering. It is not possible for a person to become an expert in all the fields. So, one should choose one or two areas of interest from the list of sub fields given below, which is close to your heart. Also, to keep you updated about latest technologies and inventions in this domain, go through IEEE articles and Journals. Nowadays, a lot of Engineers after completing Electronics and Communication engineering course, opt for IT Jobs. Electronics engineers who opt for IT jobs, can go through the article on Career Guidance for Computer Science Engineers.

Electronics and Communication Products and Solutions are used in various industries across the world. Major Industries which offer Jobs for ECE engineers are

• Electronics Circuit Design
    • Signal processing
    • Wireless Communication
    • Optical Communication
    • Robotics
    • Embedded Systems
    • Analog electronics
    • Digital electronics
    • Telecommunications
    • Power Electronics
    • Consumer Electronics
    • Solid State Physics