Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello team

Myself Mahesh and I m here today to know some details regarding the availability of jobs after successful completion of D.Pharm. As I m currently pursuing this course I want to have a clear idea regarding the job options which are available to me after my degree so that I can move ahead with complete clarity. So anyone could kindly provide me the details regarding the same

• #8302 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Mahesh

This is great to hear that you have chosen D.Pharm stream and is really doing good in that. Here are the details you wanted:

Clinical Pharmacist – If you want to be a clinical pharmacist, you will likely need to complete a 1 or 2 year residency, usually at a hospital. These programs will teach you to truly be a pharmacotherapy expert in a specialty, like pediatrics.

Industrial Fellow A lot of pharmaceutical companies offer what’s called a fellowship. These jobs are 1 to 2 year programs that basically train graduates to work in industry. Areas that pharmacists can work in include: medical affairs, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, marketing, business, clinical research, and drug information. After a 2 year program, pharmacists usually end up with good jobs.

Note that I did not do a fellowship, yet I currently work in the pharmaceutical industry, so it is not necessary to do a fellowship to enter the industry.

• #10468 Reply
    rahul sharma rahul sharma 
    Participant

Hello,

After completing the education in Pharmacy, you can easily get jobs in various Organizations that recruits the candidates from the Pharmacy field. One of the major career field for the candidates from Pharmacy is CSIR NET Exam. Appearing in CSIR NET Exam would help you to make career in the lectureship and Research Field. You can also work in the CSIR Labs after clearing the CSIR NET Exam. Many Major Research Bodies govt. and Private Sector bodies recruits the Pharmacy students on various Posts. CSIR NET Notification for 2018 is out the exam is on 17th June 2018. While the exam is held in the month of June and December twice in a year you can appear in the exam. The age limit for the CSIR NET Exam is 28 years while the age relaxation is provided as per the category.

Reply To: Jobs available after D.Pharmacy
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account