Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello guys

could anyone please help me regarding what are the best job options that are available to me after completing jobs after m tech in electronics and communication. as per the advices i have successfully completed my mtech in one of the most reputated colleges and now ready to enter into the job field. so please give me some details regarding all the other things that I must be aware of

• #8010 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello maheshwar

this is great that you have completed your mtech which is now a days very leastly found in the current situation. anyhow all the best and here are the details you need to know.

Various governmental sector organizations conduct exam for the admittance of eligible candidates to its various posts based on the vacancies. The M.Tech graduates can take various job profiles such as junior engineer, assistant engineer, sub divisional engineer, assistant executive engineer, executive engineer, superintendent engineer, chief engineer and so on in the government firms. Some of the government organizations in Electronics and Communication field where an M.Tech graduate can secure a job are listed below.

• Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
    • West Bengal Electronics Industry Development Corporation Limited (WEBEL)
    • Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
    • Gujarat Poly-Avx Electronics Limited
    • Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
    • Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL)
    • Himachal Futuristic Communications Limited
    • Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
    • Hindustan Electronics Limited (HAL)
    • Indian Space Research Organization  (ISRO)
    • Indian Railway
    • Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
    • Keltron
    • Andhra Electronics Limited
    • Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited (VSNL)

The graduates interested to pursue a teaching profession can join any of the government colleges/ Universities.

Reply To: jobs after m tech in electronics and communication
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account