06/09/2016 at 12:00 am #160mohit1234MemberPoints: 10Rank: Amateur
What are the different job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers?
06/09/2016 at 12:00 am #4822Pulkit SharmaMemberPoints: 126Rank: Semi Pro
There are a lot of job opportunities in this field. Fresher should focus on following to get a decent job:
- Strong understanding of fundamentals
- Understand the different electronic sub-domains
- Have a good understanding of interconnects, peripherals, and interfacing technologies
If a graduate have all of these above mentioned qualities then there are many opportunities in various fields for them, like:
- Embedded software
- Embedded hardware design
- Design engineer
- communication fields
06/09/2016 at 12:00 am #4824Aanchal SalechaMemberPoints: 713Rank: World Class
ECE is one of the most proliferating fields in engineering currently so you certainly have plenty of opportunities. Companies dealing with:
- Wireless communication
- Optical communication
- Signal processing
- Embedded systems
- Mobile companies
are hiring ECE engineers. Top companies are – Texas, IBM, Cisco, Samsung, Toshiba, HCL, Wipro, etc
06/10/2016 at 12:00 am #4830Aniket RegeMemberPoints: 204Rank: Professional
I’ve given a detailed breakdown of the various fields and careers one can enter as an ECE graduate in this post:
It lists the various specializations one can go into, and what is involved in each of these specializations. Core ECE companies that hire in these fields include Texas Instruments, Qualcomm, ARM, Samsung, Cisco, and many more.
Hope this answered your question!
12/24/2016 at 12:00 am #6156Olivia DasMemberPoints: 357Rank: Rookie
Electronics engineering is a very fruitful branch with full of opportunities!ECE has job openings & good pay-packages as compared to other branches!
- Consumer electronics manufacturing organization , Telecomm. & IT industries, Health care equipment manufacturing , Mobile communication (2G,3G,4G) and other industries like steel ,chemical industry, directing control and testing production process.
- Electrical Technicians and technologists can specialize in – technical sales, product representation, systems management, the design and manufacture of electronic devices and systems, or the installation, maintenance and repair of electronic systems.
- Computers and electronic equipment in the medical, industrial control, telecommunications, aeronautical and military fields.
- Acquired by top recruiters like DMRC, Siemens, Motorola, Intel, BEL, ISRO, DRDO, Accenture, HCL Technologies, NVidia, Samsung, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, BSNL, Indian Air force, Navy, Railways, BSNL and Philips Electronics.
Apart from this, ECE students can sit in MOSTLY ALL companies including IT companies.
Also GATE can help you with M-tech 🙂