Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Subia 3 months ago.

• Author
     Subia 
    Can I crack JEE Mains with a preparation of 3 months?
  • #5254 Reply
     DEEPANKAR 

It totally depends on your aptitude.
    Some of my friends started preparing for jee mains 2 months before the exam and they scored 20-30 marks more than me. Just analyse your strength and weakness and work accordingly.
    p.s- my jee main score was 150.

• #5266 Reply
     avimallu 

It really depends on whether you wish to really do it and are willing to take the effort for it or not.
    JEE Mains preparation is akin to CBSE’s Class XII board examination. If you have prepared well enough for that, then JEE Mains shouldn’t be that difficult to combat. One easy area you can score solely with board exam preparation is Chemistry. Physics and Mathematics is an area where you shall have to work on. I would recommend going through previous years papers, and preparing thoroughly with your friends going to coaching institutes (use their study material or exam questions). Concentrate a little more on mechanics problems, as they are often asked in larger proportions for JEE Mains. Maths, you shall have to delve a bit deeper for geometry, particularly conic sections and their problems, and also for differentiation and integral calculus.

• #5282 Reply
     Swarnika 

Hey subia,

See these exams are based on one’s aptitude. Only you know about your caliber and how to extract the maximum out of yourself. For an exam like JEE, thousands of students appear for the exam. And many have been practicing for more than six months. I have a friend who was working for a complete year for the entrance and still could only clear the mains and not the advance test.

But you needn’t loose your heart. This is difficult but not impossible. Hardwork is the key to success. So if you study really hard then you’ll be able to manage to score good in the entrance. Just focus, practice and be confident.

I hope this was helpful!

Reply To: JEE mains
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account