This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rohan Singh 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rohan Singh 

Hello,

Does a  MBA from Jamia Millia have a market value?  Because I have never actually seen/ heard about it as being one of the good colleges for MBA. If I get into this, should I go ahead?

Thanks.

lipi bag 

Hi Stuti,
    I’m a student from Jamia Millia Islamia, pursuing my degree in English Honors, so I think I might just be able to answer your question for some of my acquaintances  have pursued their MBA degrees from here. From what I’ve know from them, here’s what they had to say

“Though I accept that jamia is not a good option as compared to premium IIM and other Management Colleges in the country but I would recommend because doing MBA from a reputed college with fees around 30000–35000 is much better than doing MBA from other colleges with same level.

Now coming to the placement factor.

1. HDFC and Axis bank recruit some of the students with a package around 6 lakhs.
    2. Many other MNCs from Europe recruit from Jamia.
    3. Students from Jamia are very much interested to take jobs in Gulf Countries.
    4. Average placement is of around 4–5 lakhs.”

Another student posted in Quora stating:

“I passed out MBA 2016 and got placed in Tata Teleservices Ltd as an asst Manager. My collegues are from various Colleges who got selected as well .e.g Amity ,Gl bajaj etc.

As far as the Study goes It is upto the mark,faculties are very good with Academic exp from FMS and IIMS.

There is considerable amount of Corporate Exposure a well,We always attended National & international Delegations and Discussion Forums in various 5 star hotels in Delhi.

The Fees is very Decent ,around INR 22000 for 2 years full time Course.

The Campus is very beautiful,Infact most beautiful in New Delhi.”

Hope this helps!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account