- 07/04/2019 at 6:23 am #1323004EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
It is not easy to define corruption. But in narrow sense, corruption is mostly concerned with a bribery and it take several forms. Corruption is a global phenomenon and it is omnipresent. Corruption has progressively increased and is now rampant in our society. Corruption in India is a consequence of the nexus between Bureaucracy, politics and criminals. India is now no longer considered a soft state. It has now become a consideration state where everything can be had for a consideration. Today, the number of ministers with an honest image can be counted on fingers. At one time, bribe was paid for getting wrong things done but now bribe is paid for getting right things done at right time.Which statement strengthens the conclusion of the paragraph?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only leaders are responsible for corruption
- Police is not capable to stop corruption
- Corruption is spreading like an epidemic in our society.
- India has power to control the corruption.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad